Tuesday, November 3, 2009

2WW Hallucinations

The first 2WW, I was completely convinced we were pregnant. We were going to beat all the odds, and be successful the first time out. Not so much. I did have crazy dreams and was very tired though, which fueled the insanity. The second 2WW, I had no hope whatsoever that it worked (or so I lied to myself). I was however, super hungry. Still, nada.

So in summary, that time I slept 16 hours in one day; the night I had a sexytimes dream about Robert Pattinson; and the time I (seriously) got up from our Bible study, went to the kitchen, opened the fridge and ate deli ham straight from the container while people sat 12 feet away in my living room WAS NOT because I was pregnant? What's that you say, it's just that I'm lazy, fat, and have an unhealthy obsession with a certain undead teenager?

Great. Here we go again.

EDIT: But I guess it's not all bad right?

No comments:

Post a Comment